Transmissive photodiode: DDS1- XXX/X
The DDS1 photodiode is used for diagnostic X-ray applications
- P-on-N silicon detector
- Two available square active area: 5×5 mm2 or 10×10 mm2
- Thickness: 10 μm
- Very high transmission in a wide range of energies
- No external voltage is needed for operation
- Dimensions: 41x68x12 mm3
- Easily mounted in experiment
- The beam intensity is measured by output current
- Depletion layer thickness (bias = 0): 7 µm
DDS1 photodiode is based on a Silicon detector fabricated on a 10 μm thick substrate. Because of the low noise (dark current, in the pA range), very low radiation intensities can be measured reliably. Si photodiode has good responsivity uniformity and provides a good stability after burn-in.
Specifications (electro-optical characteristics at 25ºC)
Wide energy range. Transmission level above 80% at 8 keV and 94% at 12 keV.
Responsivity uniformity better than 5% inside the active area.